- Ships within 4-6 business days
- Smooth face for even coverage when painting
- Compressed wood fibers are environmentally friendly
- Crisp or rounded decorative edges
- Optional mounting studs blindly secure sign letters on the wall
- Mounting tape and spray adhesive mount smaller letters
- Custom cut letters and numbers
- Contact us to verify sizing
MDF (Medium density fiberboard) is an engineered wood made from small wood fibers and pressed together. It is a very dense hard composite material that is excellent for indoor sign letters and craft letters. The smoothness of the material can assist with producing an even paint finish. This is an indoor rated wood. If you are looking for outdoor rated letters please see our Outdoor MDFletters.
MDF letters are desired because they come in several thicknesses and have a smooth face that can be routed with decorative edges. We can also cut any custom shape, or logo to go with your lettering. Please call if you have any questions about this or any of our other products.
Optional mounting hardware is available for stable, blemish free, installation on letters 1/2" and thicker. The threaded aluminum studs should be set in the pre-drilled holes in the back of the letter with adhesive and the enclosed paper template will show the location of these studs for drilling into the wall. MDF letters can also be installed with heavy-duty adhesive picked up at the local hardware store.
Ships within 4-6 business days. Shipping Note: Letters exceeding 24 inches will be subject to over-sized shipping charges.