- Ships within 10-15 Business Days
- Connected script style
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Face is welded with a lead-free solder
- Crisp edges from the face to the sides
- Nestle LED lights in the back for a halo lit sign
- Polished finish at no additional cost
- Brass-like finish available for much less than a real brass letter
- Mounting options for sign letter, reverse channel letter, and stand alone
- LED light packages available for additional cost. Contact Us for a quote.
- Made custom per order, not returnable
- Colors and finishes may vary from your monitor
- Contact us for samples or to verify sizing
A great way to have a cursive type made into a sign, Script Style Fabricated letters are made in the United States from 304 Stainless Steel Alloy, the face is welded with lead-free solder to the channel return for a crisp edge. Essentially any font or logo can be fabricated, and the wide range of depths from 1/2" to 5" means you can create any kind of look for your sign. A fabricated metal letter can be made into a cool halo lit sign by nestling LED lights into the channel. Halo lit signs are a sophisticated and popular way to illuminate a sign.
Standard finishes consist of natural satin, painted, or even polished. No other sign letter material offers a polished finish at the same price as natural satin, which adds significant value to this fabricated letter product. You can get the look of brass with a satin or polished gold titanium finish for twice the letter price, which is still only a fraction of the cost of actual brass lettering.
Several mounting options are offered with both fabricated steel letters and reverse channel letters so they can be displayed as just sign letters, illuminated letters, or stand-alone lettering with a bottom mount.
LED Light Packages available for an additional cost. Contact us for quote. Colors and finishes may vary from the screen. These letters are made custom per order so returns will not be accepted. Ships within 10-15 business days.