- Ships in 10 business days AFTER artwork approved
- Digital proof artwork emailed 2-3 business days
- Production begins at digital proof approval by customer
- Up to 1200 characters and art included
- Subtle and unique engraving
- Anodized colors look rich like bronze and gold
- Extreme detail, can reproduce the tiniest text
- Standard thickness is 1/4 aluminum, standard finish is brushed anodized
- Thicker material and polished anodized finishes available for an additional cost
- Blind mount or screw through holes included
The laser engraved plaque is unlike any other plaque we offer. The manufacturing process starts with a 1/4 inch thick premium 5052 aluminum alloy piece that is cut to your shape and size specifications. The anodized color selected embedded into the aluminum according to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Once set, the artwork and text are laser engraved just thousandths of an inch deep to yield a metallic contrast that is subtle yet bold enough for high visibility.
The standard finish for these laser engraved plaques is brushed anodized. Polished anodized finishes are available for an extra charge. Thicker aluminum in 3/8 and 1/2 inch are available for an additional price. Mounting hardware is included in the price and the plaques can be blind mounted with holes drilled and tapped in the back or with screw through mount with countersunk holes. Ships in 10 business days after artwork is approved.