- 6-8 week lead time
- Digital proof will be emailed in 2-3 business days
- Cost includes sculpture artist who will create clay model from photographs
- Use high quality photographs
- A photo of the clay model will be emailed for your approval
- Bas relief portraits showcase the honoree
- Bas relief portraits must be ordered with a plaque
Adding a bas relief portrait to a plaque can enhance the significance of dedication or memorial. Showcase the person you are honoring with a memorial bust plaque. This portrait upgrade grants access to a personal sculpture artist who will take your photos and create a 3D rendition that will be cast in metal to last generations. A relief plaque is a wonderful way to honor a hero.
Any photograph can be used, but the better the image, the more accurate the sculpture. Please send us one or two high quality images to insure a high quality bust.
A digital proof of your plaque will be emailed in 2 to 3 business days after the order is placed. Production will begin once the digital proof is approved by the customer. An artist will create a clay model and we will email you photograph of the clay sculpture. Once this artwork is approved, the model will be used for the bronze or aluminum casting process. Allow for a total of 6-8 weeks total from order date to shipment, which may be longer if the art approval process is delayed by non-response or multiple revision requests. Colors and finishes may vary from the screen due to monitor settings.